If this 1967 Mustang Fastback doesn’t get your heart racing when you fire up the engine then nothing will! This car has undergone our full nut and bolt rotisserie restoration. It had been finished in Pepper Grey (Dupont) with a Black LeMans Stripes. The all new black interior features leather covered Scat Procar Ralley seats and white Autometer Phantom gauges. Another unique feature of this particular car is a top of the range Eclipse touch screen navigation and entertainment system which includes a reversing camera.
- There are no features available
Fully rebuilt and stroked Ford 351 engine that includes the following components
6.2 H Beam Rods
Keith Black Forged Flat Top Pistons
Crower Performance Roller Camshaft
CNC machined Aluminum Heads
Alloy Roller Rockers
140 Amp Alternator
Billet Electronic Distributor
Ford Racing Aluminum Valve Covers
Tri Y Performance Headers and 2.5 exhaust system
Fully rebuilt and uprated 5 Speed Tremek T5 transmission with a new heavy duty 10.5 Zoom Performance clutch and Hurst short throw shifter
New Heavy Duty Ford, Tru Track differential
New RRS power assisted disc brakes with 13.6" rotors and 6 piston calipers on the front and 12.5" rotors with mini 6 piston calipers on the rear
Wheel and Tyres
17" Cobra Style Wheels with 8" Fronts and 9" Rears
Wheel and Tyres
Torque Thrust II 17 x 7 wheels on low profile Yokohama radial tyres.
Notable Additional Items
- Mirror right hand drive conversion incorporating an RRS rack and pinion power steering and high performance suspension system
- Leather covered Scat Procar Rally seats
- Autometer Phantom Gauges
- Mota-Lita steering wheel
- Hurricane air conditioning unit which replaces heater box and adds a modern high efficiency AC and heater/defroster.
- Fully adjustable tilt steering column topped with a Mota-Lita steering wheel
- Cross flow Aluminum radiator.
- Halogen head lights
- PIAA Driving Lights
- Touch Screen Satellite Navigation system with Bluetooth and MP3
- Side mounted aluminum billet LeMans style fuel cap