This 1967 Mustang Convertible is being restored as one of our “Tribute” cars with bite! It has undergone our full nut and bolt rotisserie restoration to be finished in period correct Brittany Blue (Dupont) with White LeMans Stripes. A brand new saddle interior features a Mota-Lita steering wheel. A combination of a mild 351 windsor, new Tremek T5 manual transmission, 4 wheel disc brakes and Cobra wheels make this a very special drop top. With both bonnet and side air scoops this car has a very aggressive stance.
- There are no features available
The 351W V8 engine has been fully rebuilt and designed to run on unleaded petrol. New pistons, hydraulic camshaft and a double row timing chain have been fitted. A fully rotating balance has also been completed. The cylinder heads are CNC Aluminum units. It has a four barrel Performer manifold matched up to a Holley carburetor and a MSD billet distributor and CDI. A new 140 AMP alternator ensures the optima battery is fully charged. Tri Y headers are connected to a new 2 1/2" performance exhaust system.
Brand new Tremek T5 manual transmission
Fully rebuilt original Ford 9" rear axle with a 3.0 ratio crown wheel and pinion.
New Wilwood 4 wheel discs with Wilwood calipers.
Koni shockers all around with new HI PO coil springs and new lowered leaf springs by Scott Drake. Front and rear sway bars.
Wheel and Tyres
Cobra 17 x 8 Front and 17 x 9.5 Rear fitted with BF Goodrich 245 x 45 Front and 275 x 40 Rear tyres.
Notable Additional Items
- Mirror right hand drive conversion.
- RRS rack and pinion power steering system.
- New power operated soft top.
- Hurricane air conditioning unit that replaces the original heater box and adds a modern high efficiency AC and heater/defroster.
- Griffin Aluminum radiator.
- Halogen head lights
- Floor Mounted Parking Brake
- Adjustable chrome steering column
- Mota-Lita steering wheel
- Ultralite series white faced Metric Autometer gauges
- Retro Sound AM/FM radio with remote control and Pioneer speakers