This stunning 1968 Mustang Convertible really stands out in a crowd. Having undergone our full nut and bolt rotisserie restoration it has been finished in Silver Blue with White LeMans stripes. The striking all new Blue and White Interior features White Autometer Phantom gauges and a Mota-Lita steering wheel. When the sun comes out, lower the new power hood and cruise away the miles.
- There are no features available
The original 302 V8 engine has been fully rebuilt and designed to run on unleaded petrol. New pistons, hydraulic camshaft and a double row timing chain have been fitted. A fully rotating balance has also been completed. The cylinder heads are CNC Aluminum units. It has a four barrel Performer manifold matched up to a Holley carburetor and a MSD Electronics billet distributor and CDI. A new 100 AMP alternator ensures the optima battery is fully charged. Tri Y headers are connected to a new 2 1/4" performance exhaust system.
Fully rebuilt C4 automatic transmission with a T-bar floor shift
Fully rebuilt original Ford 8" rear axle with a 2.7 ratio crown wheel and pinion.
Power assisted 4 wheel disc brakes by WILWOOD.
Koni shockers all around with new HI PO coil springs and new lowered leaf springs by Scott Drake. Front and rear sway bars.
Wheel and Tyres
Torque Thrust II 17 x 7 wheels on low profile Yokohama radial tyres.
Notable Additional Items
- Mirror right hand drive conversion incorporating an RRS rack and pinion power steering system.
- New power operated soft top.
- Hurricane air conditioning unit that replaces the original heater box and adds a modern high efficiency AC and heater/defroster.
- Cross flow Aluminum radiator.
- Halogen head lights
- Adjustable chrome steering column
- Mota-Lita steering wheel
- Phantom series white faced Autometer gauges
- Retro Sound AM/FM radio with remote control and Pioneer speakers