This 1968 Mustang convertible has been restored in one of our most popular colour combinations. It has undergone our full nut and bolt rotisserie restoration to be finished in period correct Brittany Blue. The striking saddle leather Interior features Autometer Ultra-Lite metric gauges and a Mota-Lita steering wheel.
- There are no features available
The 302 V8 engine has been fully rebuilt and designed to run on unleaded petrol. New pistons, hydraulic camshaft and a double row timing chain have been fitted. A fully rotating balance has also been completed. The cylinder heads are CNC Aluminum units. It has a four barrel Performer manifold matched up to a Holley carburetor and a MSD billet distributor and CDI. A new 100 AMP alternator ensures the optima battery is fully charged. Tri Y headers are connected to a new 2 1/2" performance exhaust system.
Fully rebuilt C4 automatic transmission with a T-bar floor shift
Fully rebuilt original Ford 8" rear axle with a 2.7 ratio crown wheel and pinion.
Ford Front Disc with new calipers and Rear Drum Brakes including new wheel cylinders.
Koni shockers all around with new Hi Po coil springs and new lowered leaf springs by Scott Drake. Front and rear sway bars.
Wheel and Tyres
Torque Thrust D 15 x 7 Front and Rear wheels on BF Goodrich White lettered radial tyres.
Notable Additional Items
- Mirror right hand drive conversion.
- RRS rack and pinion power steering system.
- New power operated soft top.
- Hurricane air conditioning unit that replaces the original heater box and adds a modern high efficiency AC and heater/defroster.
- Griffin Aluminum radiator.
- Halogen head lights
- Adjustable chrome steering column
- Mota-Lita steering wheel
- Autometer Ultra-lite Metric Gauges
- Retro Sound AM/FM radio with remote control and Pioneer speakers